Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Seeds Of Acacia As Insectide

Manny and peasant wisdom

superpandas,
I have a very cool news: In Panfu again have an igloo! :D
Max, are you okay? My thermometer reads 10 ยบ C, and we are in mid-fall!
Yes, the winter season is manifested in small cases the behavior of animals and plants. This is what is known as peasant wisdom. Sure you do not know what are the points to be determined. :cool:
Ah, of course, is that you do, right? I had no idea you were now a meteorologist. :lol:
I do not, precisely, but Manny himself. I run into him in the literal sense of the word. I lay on the ground, which Beetle, collecting grass with a magnifying glass. I had not seen, so PAM! I fell onto the ground beside him. :oops: It hurt a lot, but then we made a great discovery! Through the microscope, tiny ice crystals found at the edges of the leaves. Manny sure that the next night will freeze and even in the pool will icebergs ...
How cool so we can skate! :D
Wait that's not all. As Manny knows all the rules of the field, really knows what he's talking, and wants to build an igloo of ice much better than Carl in the jungle. To do this, Manny needs our help! How? I have to take the ice in the pool in the jungle. If you give us the okay, then on Wednesday night to build the first block of ice. :) And you, do you consider yourself a handyman?
Ojito the patch
Max and Ella

0 comments:

Post a Comment