Saturday, November 13, 2010

Parafin Wax Melter Pot For Hands

The monster from the shadows (second part)

Hello pandas,
Well, see, do you want to know how the story goes monster the shadows, right? Max, do you remember what happened? Because I, in fact, I've been completely blank. :oops:
course I remember! She the fear that he fell into my arms and I plucked up courage to destroy the evil monster. :cool:
is true, you were very brave, even if your knees still shaking.
Yeah, well, who spoke stood there doing nothing ...
That ... thing, to call it, we stared at more than a minute, and then simply disappeared! Far be it, but it is gone ... I keep hearing his footsteps. As much fear as I had wanted to know was what the hell was that. :eek:
And I would not have if there were checkered Kamaria revealed the surprise!
So we got up the courage and went back to light the lanterns. But I still had the feeling that we were following and that was when Max also heard.
sounded like a monster screeched to a point, really scary!
shadow suddenly appeared from behind! He moved across the floor and was getting bigger, until finally taking up the whole wall. Fear gripped me, but then Max reacted and said that we had up to three and we turn around at once ...
"1 .."
".. 2 .."
".. 3!"
"C or d d l and s ?!?!" :shock:
turns out that Max was the crumbs that had been left all the way ... and we believe that evil monsters chasing us! So we hugged very strong and began to laugh heartily at ourselves. :lol:
hope you'll have a good day of San Martín and do not be fooled by your Bollier or Pokopets.
And make the fire of your volcano is the most comfortable, since we can only choose the hottest adventure.
Ojito the patch
Max, She and Yeikel

0 comments:

Post a Comment