Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sample Of Community Service Letters

Face Pancake!

Jiji Pandas,
Want to see the beauty ritual that continues to Max before going to sleep? Some pandas are placed slices of cucumber on the eyes, others smeared mask of fresh cheese. What makes our Max? He ...
:shock: STOP! Vale tell, but they do not show a picture of this morning, okay?
What? What you do not like your face pancake? :D
[:oops: :oops:]
Just kidding. ;) This morning when I went to make the post kangaroo pancakes, I've spent so much time laughing with laughter lying! Why? Check yourselves
How well have spent the night?
Bufff ... Good question! Even I know. It all started when I decided to solve the mystery of the post of pancakes. I, Max, the superreportero, Pandas wanted to show that my theory was living as a pancake when the post was a toddler. :cool: So yesterday night I ran out of my tree house and me , went quietly to the castle courtyard. Troy and slept like a rock, and I was alone in the dark. The only sound was the sound of bats flying. Was so cold, I watched the fog of my breath to breathe ...
How exciting! What happened?
Well, I ate a couple of hot pancakes and I put it under the post to make a night watchman. I had fallen asleep I do not know how, and I woke up by the flashes in your camera. :oops:
:( Now I do not know what or who's behind the mysterious place. Would you really know where Max is awake today? (PS: you just have to follow in the footsteps of the mass ;))
Ojito the patch
She and Max

0 comments:

Post a Comment