Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mount And Blade Weding

She Ice Princess! Canvi

First of all sorry for entries are not complete by I'M REPAIRING least late few hours to restart it because the blog is Vercion BETA which means: o Prosesa Canvi. Ok

the entry for today:) xD!

Very good morning to all, Pandas

do, how are you?

I do very well.

still mad, right Max?

Will it fit? No, rather I am in a foul mood. I put on the spot (in the literal sense of the word!)

Nonsense You're just a bad loser.

Pfff ... You're lying. Do I have to tell what happened? Throughout the week, she has been saying how bad it gives you skate. Well, yesterday we went to the terrace of the castle to try the new ice rink (which incidentally is great!). I put on my skates and got into the ice, took a couple of laps and I made my first tricks, 9 row on my first try. "Wow, I'm in good shape and I am a professional skater in the making" at least I thought ...

Until I stepped on the track!

She who claimed to have no idea of \u200b\u200bskating, for the first time he stepped on an ice rink, there appeared born with skates instead of feet. To top it off, also broke my record spins! The "learner" got to 15 turns.


Look this is my picture but not? look at the Panfu:

Upps, xD!

Last week I got in touch with the Smashing Pancakes by email and asked if you give a cocnierto apetecería on the terrace of the castle. But so far I have not had any response as always ... you have to play at a concert, they are very overwhelmed.

wanted revenge eh?!

Your Franxez





0 comments:

Post a Comment