Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Welcome Note For Wedding Guests Wording

PanfuTastico

pandas, I'll tell you about something serious that has nothing to do with Panfu, apparently, many people call me lazy because no public or tell me that my writers are my slave ... I come to explain that no one is a slave to anyone, I do not post on the blog because they have already begun classes for 3 months and as you know it is complicated to do it all, the first in my life are my family and studies, I want to be someone in my life I want to be a good student and so do not write on the blog, I almost spent the whole afternoon studying, now come the Christmas holidays and may publish some veces.Espero I understand, and otherwise, writers of this blog are not my slave I ordered them not to publish, they publish if they want me to say no.


I hope that your comments will not be rude.


-Edgar-(Sasuke)

0 comments:

Post a Comment