Thursday, December 2, 2010

How Long To Recover From Bladder Infection

A little about me ... Knowing a little


A few days of completion of a new phase of my life, I want to thank the wonderful family I have, friends and my boyfriend, who have supported me every day this stage. Coming to college was not in my plans, but I must confess that was wrong, now I realize that is an incredible time, you grow as a person much more than anywhere else, have the ability to learn, share and value . Dear colleagues I want to share a little of my life, which one does in college and is restricted only to those who are closest, but I think after 5 years of share warrants to know me a little more, start by saying that I come from a poor family, simple, but with very marked, thank my parents for everything they have given me because even though they could not give me material things gave me tools that will serve me for life and filled me with love in every moment, if re-birth, choose without hesitation. Things I love, like many of you know I practice Taekwondo, a Korean martial art, from girl always struck me martial arts and one day I decided to learn, and I did good, it's my escape from reality because I think the best and release all the bad vibes. also Thanks to the TKD I met my boyfriend of 6 years and is a passion that unites us. Another thing is that I love children, if someday I could help in some way do not hesitate to do so, especially the less fortunate, they do not deserve to suffer and certainly all of that stage experiences influence their development as individuals . I love to watch movies whenever I can dedicate myself to it, reading novels. Enjoying nature is another thing that fascinates me. But I have my side B, I am angry, especially those I have more confidence, poor people have to tolerate me ... I do not like being lied to, because I try not to do and for me the word has value, so if I I trust say something is true and if I find that it is not, then I do not trust these people. I do not like those families who have fewer resources, they have no spirit of resilience and perseverance, I am a clear example of that little can accomplish a lot, if you put effort and patience, we can not expect things to "fall from high sky. " Colleagues and friends I am truly a grateful life, I struggled more than others, but that made me a whole person and allowed me to grow and see life differently, I hope God will continue to accompany me and provide me wisdom to do things as best as possible, to help others and to keep an inner humility.

0 comments:

Post a Comment