Sunday, July 8, 2007

Causes Malodorous Urine

Trillian Astra (Instant Messaging) for iPhone

My brother was chatting on the messenger , when you get a message inviting him to contact a file download , which was a
virus and was supposed to be a photo album or something
. I got out and ran and now, had my photo version of messenger virus in Portuguese (may be in other languages.) Read on to learn as it eliminated!

Important: The version of the virus may have changed ...

If this solution works for you, I ask you to leave a comment la evolución to know!
GRACIAS!

En español un mensaje

appears like "I hope them pictures you Güsten" + un link en portugués
the bell (like me apareció a mi)
From a look at photos of that party ... cool +
  • http://acáapareciaunadireccion.com/fotosfesta.zip
  • Así es el how to eliminate virus mi Msn Messenger:



download el

sigueinte archive http://www.zonavirus.com/datos/descargas/73/EliTriip.asp

What
kept in the folder

sitema
c: \\ WINDOWS \\ system32

(I have Windows XP) Turn off restore

sitema and start in safe mode with command prompt to get to command prompt utility I wrote the name and press ENTER .

To do all this, I went to www.zonavirus.com and I signed up for your forum
, they gave me the steps ... I recommend you do the same if you have any alternative (do not appear the same text for example) of the virus! Salu2

0 comments:

Post a Comment