Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Con Of Human Organs For Sale

5 Edition Sparkling Wine and high-end wines to fall in love

Today I'm going to tell you about the fifth edition of wines and sparkling high end. And with that name I expected a lot from this show, but I was surprised ... WAS BETTER.
To begin, place (a ship) ... and scored points to go up for air. This is a factor that enhances any situation, but yesterday the weather was not the best.



Things I liked and attention: all Jump wines were in the basement, this separation can taste wines from the same terroir. As many already know, nothing I do not like the Malbec from Salta, but the cabernet and torrontés ... are the best.
In the case of Torrontes, a nice experience Tukman winery produced the juice in a tank of aluminum and oak barrels (if the fermentation in oak barrels). Was a significant difference, and I've tried many torrontés who passed through wood, but this is the first fermented in barrel.


is a wine with character and has lots of tannins and that the ferment in the cask, the ollejo removed, but surely is something stuck and that enhances the tannins, I recommend to eat and not tamarlo alone.
The other, a very fruity wine sueve ... this if it is highly recommended to take alone. Already

upstairs we have "HIGH CAPACITY" and commented on by us in other samplings ( http://estasseguroquetegusta.blogspot.com/2008/10/wine-adventure-08.html ), but this time with something special. Yes, a blend, but not a blend of stocks, not a blen of terroir, this is a blend of barrels: French, American and others that were in the mystery of its creator.
A wine with lots of medals , 2 gold, and many awards, but since we are not interested in that, we tried, we checked SIESTASSEGUROQUETEGUSTA and if I liked, of course I tried it 2 or 3 more veses throughout the fair.
Posted by Picasa
Other wineries that I can not name: Cobos and Feline. I guess the day ever come that great wine can prove the COBOS. The time will come, but do not want to put a lot of expectations, because I will not be disappointed. I also tried the RD
and wine of the miners: The 33 Davalos.

tannate Nani, and commented on several occasions, was AMAZING. And farms Las Moras MORA NEGRA with Syrah, this was a very good recommendation from Santiago.

As for wine, that was it. And the gourmet deli, I can not stop naming Halali, it was really gourmet product and presentation. I could not resist buying a smoked wild boar, to Share with my wife, who could not come, as it was taking care of our children.

The number of people was low and that was very good, because expocitores had much time to chat about the product. This is not happening in any trade, which I believe is becoming a delivery of wine or an after office.

Another thing that had nothing to do with the show, but it was very gratifying, is that I met Santiago Abarca. Thanks for teaching me much more than wine.

The hope in some Days of Wine House


0 comments:

Post a Comment