Saturday, December 19, 2009

Finger Signs Mean What



This is the blog you were expecting, and I was willing to do, because here you can find many things, information, drawings, photographs, details, specifications, the Ethnological Museum in Puerto Seguro (well I know it yet, but give me time) and ethnographic articles written by its author, and if you dare you can also write. Blog is a public and open for participation. If you send an article or partnership and you do not see the point, do not despair, is that I have put a control to moderate comments, to avoid unpleasant situations or comments. If you want you can contact me via Gmail, which appears in the header of the blog.
Thanks to everyone of you to visit this blog, which aportéis your contributions, articles, pictures and new links.
Regards, Javier Perals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment